Highly accurate and with an unmatched measurement speed, the next generation Ranger3 streaming cameras can be configured for a wider range of needs. Powered by our unique 3D sensor tailored for demanding vision applications, Ranger3 will serve as a key component in inspection systems worldwide. The camera extracts the true 3D shape of an object, regardless of its contrast or color and as a result, improves quality for a multitude of products. Cost-effective integration is guaranteed through GigE Vision and GenICam compliance. Ranger3 offers big 3D performance in a small housing.
At a glance
- CMOS sensor from SICK with ROCC technology for superior 3D performance
- Processing of up to 15.4 gigapixels/s.
- Full-format 3D profile at 7 kHz
- Sensor resolution: Up to 2,560 x 832 px
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- 3D, reflective, and scattered light measurement in one device
- Industrial housing, optional IP65/67 enclosure rating
Fields of applications
- Electronic component and PCB inspection
- Tire quality control
- High-speed railway and road surface inspection
- Dimensioning of tubes in the metal industry
- Packaging and in-line food quality control
- Quality inspection and classification in the wood and furniture industry